1/6/13
Since this is so new, I forgot to post yesterday, but did pretty well. We had the AWANA Ministries Team meeting at church. Had time to stop at Starbuck's for oatmeal, banana and tea. So I had a good breakfast start. Drank a good deal of water throughout the day. We had lunch at PV. Ugh, it sure wasn't very good, but that's where KH likes to go. I had about 4 hits of caffeine throughout the day. Not good if I'm supposed to be limiting caffeine intake. Starbuck's tea, a fantastic Kuerig individual cup of Irish Cream coffe, but I didn't catch the name brand of the coffee, just the flavor. It was SOOO smooth I think I could have drank it w/o cream. Very surprising for me. A diet cherry Coke at lunch and another tea later! I stuck quite well to plan. I did go over by 9 points, but tracked them. An extra taco and some 'dessert' cereal.
I'm disappointed in myself though. I didn't jog at all and I have a race to run next weekend! A 10K! Agh!
Food tracking is going pretty well today but I probably won't be able to eat many, if any, of the great garlic mashed potatoes M and I made for dinner at B's tonight. :-).
No comments:
Post a Comment